1. We need, on any one day, probably about eight to ten volunteers in addition to staff in school.
2. Volunteers don't need to be medically trained.
3. Volunteers would need to commit to a whole day or days. Ideally, if volunteers can offer a whole week, this will reduce the amount of training we have to do. Testing will be done for around six hours per day.
4. All will be trained and certificated via online materials and a physical walk-through.
5. Roles are varied - please see information below.
Please contact Mrs Hargraves on HargravesP@ripongrammar.com if you are available to volunteer. We would be very grateful for any help you can offer.